MUSCATINE, Iowa – The Muscatine Parks and Recreation Department is recruiting dependable, hard workers to fill positions for the fall and winter of 2021/2022. Positions are available at the Muscatine Soccer Complex, Kent Stein Park, Greenwood Cemetery, the Park Maintenance Division, and for various recreation programs.
A variety of opportunities are available including:
- Seasonal Equipment Operator
- Seasonal Groundskeeper
- Lead Groundskeeper
- On-Site Supervisor
- Football Program Instructor
- Basketball Program Instructor
- Soccer Program Instructor
- Baseball/Softball Program Instructor
- Adult Volleyball League Supervisor/Official
- Recreation Program Aide
Applications are available online at www.muscatineiowa.gov/Jobs or in-person from the Human Resources Department on the first floor of City Hall at 215 Sycamore Street.
Please contact the Muscatine Parks and Recreation Department at (563) 263-0241 for more information.