Skip to Main Content
Do Not Show Again
View Other Items in this Archive
View All Archives
MUSCATINE CITY COUNCIL
THURSDAY, May 10, 2018 – 7:00 P.M.
CITY HALL COUNCIL CHAMBERS
1. Call to Order/Roll Call
2. Proclamation for Zhejiang Symphony Orchestra
Resolution Setting Public Hearing on Amendment #2 to the City’s FY 2017/2018 Budget.
Presented for City Council’s consideration is a resolution setting a public hearing concerning amendment #2 to the City Budget for the fiscal year ending June 30, 2018. This amendment will increase total budgeted expenditures for the City by $405,300 and transfers out will increase by $73,700. This resolution is being presented to the council for a second time due to the Muscatine Journal’s failure to publish the notice on the required date. This public hearing will take place May 31, 2018 at 5:30 p.m.
Is there a motion to adopt the resolution as submitted?
4. Alliant Energy Presentation – Nancy Snaadt
5. Discussion on Disposition of “old” library
6. Historical Commission Update
7. Update on Whicher Street – Brian Stineman
8. Street Prioritization Review - Brian Stineman
Agendas & Minutes
Bids & RFPs
Mayor & City Council
Slideshow Left Arrow
Slideshow Right Arrow