Welcome to the City of Muscatine's citizen request application! The City's Muscatine Connect app (powered by SeeClickFix) helps residents reach the City online on their computer or with their smartphone or tablet, to request services or receive help in fixing issues related to City Code, property, or infrastructure. By using Muscatine Connect (SeeClickFix) residents will be able to submit concerns to the City of Muscatine and receive status updates on the progress of those submitted requests by email. Muscatine Connect can be used on this website or citizens can download the SeeClickFix app and submit requests on the go.
Please be advised the type of services or receiving help on issues is for non-emergency issues only.
Submit A Request
Choose a category below by clicking on the button for the request you would like to submit, then follow the directions to enter the location of the issue, add an image (if you have one), type in the description, follow the prompts, and submit!
As this system is not monitored 24/7, issues related to public safety or those requiring immediate attention (wires or tree limbs down, etc.) should be reported directly to the Muscatine Police Non-Emergency Line at 563-263-9922.
Thank you for making Muscatine a safer and more beautiful place!
Instructions on reporting an issue:
- Select a service request Category from the menu choices that best match your issue at Muscatine Connect.
- Type in the address/location of the service request or drag the map marker to the location of your issue.
- Click Confirm Location.
- Attach an image if possible and click Next Step.
- Add a detailed description and Confirm Details.
- Choose Submit as yourself, Hide your identity or Submit as a guest if applicable.
- Submit your request.