Skip to Main Content
Title: Fifth Ward Representative
1314 Smalley Street
Muscatine, IA 52761
Term in Office
• Term expires December 31, 2023
• HS - Gladbrook, IA Community High School
• BS - Northwestern College, Orange City, IA
• MS - Northern State University, Aberdeen, S.D.
• 1989-2015 Muscatine Community HS special education teacher, basketball and football coach.
• 2016-2019 MuscaBus Driver - Public Transit
• Wife: Julie (married 1985)
• 3 children (Elizabeth, Johnnie, Paul)
• 1 grandchild (Goldie)
• Outdoor recreation of all types
Other Community Services/Organizations Involvement:
• Muscatine City Transit Advisory Board
• United Way Appropriations Review Committee
• Little League baseball and softball coach
Favorite Things About Muscatine:
• Great to live along the banks of the Mississippi River in a safe, prosperous community with proud citizens.
• It is a privilege to serve the citizens and businesses of Muscatine on the City Council.
Return to Staff Directory
Agendas & Minutes
Bids & RFPs
Mayor & City Council
Slideshow Left Arrow
Slideshow Right Arrow