How to Request a Sign

Sign Request
If a resident wishes to request a sign be installed or removed from a particular address, the request must be first approved by the Traffic Committee. The Traffic Committee has approximately 26 meetings each year which are held at the Public Works Department. This committee is comprised of the Public Works Director, Roadway Maintenance Supervisor, City Engineer, a representative from the Muscatine Police Department, and a representative from Muscatine Power and Water. If you have a request for a street sign installation or removal, please send your request to:

City of Muscatine
c/o Brian Stineman
Public Works Department
1459 Washington Street
Muscatine, IA 52761